Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alara Reborn Patch (Partial)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Bushviper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Alara Reborn Patch (Partial) Reply with quote

I will be putting together an Alara Reborn Patch as cards start to leak out in these last few weeks before its release. Here is the current version for those of you who can't wait.

http://rapidshare.com/files/219559523/Alara_Reborn.txt.html

If you see and error, typo, or mistake please let me know so I can fix it. I will continue to update the patch as more cards are leaked.

4/10 - First Posting (16/145)

If you need help adding this patch, follow the following steps:

1. Save the file somewhere on your computer where you can find it again.
2. In MWS, go under Tools>Analyze/Add/Remove Sets
3. Go under the Add New Addition tab
4. Enter in the edition name and key and then click the "Get data from spoiler" box
5. Browse for the file you downloaded
6. Next page>Add addition
Bushviper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the full patch was posted by another person before I could update it so just use that one.
FreeBird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't posting stuff like this violating something or another and that is the reason enzoreal's post was edited?
Super_Prep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahaha 10 time limit... fuckers... anyways I want my damn reborn database you fucktards!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1