Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Asylum Rant - Rant 10 - Dear WOTC... Fuck You.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Craze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alsorhombus wrote:
Many of you need girlfriends.

wait didn't you release a thread about how ML was soo unfair to you and you were quitting and never coming back?

To everyone else, keep voicing your opinions, not just here but on other threads and irc as well. Change is something everyone makes happen.
Tasonir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mishimakaz wrote:
I think I'm going to actually study and actually try to pass the judge test to be a TC for ML after this ran from Craze.

I don't think I could pass the judge test, but I wanted to ask a semi-related question. Is there a place to try a judge's test just for practice/fun? I tried to take the 'rules advisor' test to see how I'd do but I don't have a log in for the DCI page at wizards - how do you get one?

Thanks Smile
RavensEffect

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to post this about the judge test, because it made me pretty angry the other day. I started the test, and it didn't seem very hard, but some of the questions were strange and complicated, and the test took me just about all the time alotted which is like what 40 minutes or so? And then I go to post the judges test and it tells me it had an error because my fucking screenname wasn't logged in. So no, I don't think I'm ever going to put myself through that again, but someone else is more than welcome =D.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leonin5 wrote:
Hope & Change!

Ya, I don't want another 4 years of the same failed copyright-infringing policies.
alsorhombus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah my thread was more about whining due to losing frequently. Never said I wasnt coming back, and never said magic-league was unfair to me. I was unfair to me, listening to weedmonkey and playing snakeform over cryptic command. Playing competitively online in large doses is not healthy.
Wiley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensEffect wrote:
I just want to post this about the judge test, because it made me pretty angry the other day. I started the test, and it didn't seem very hard, but some of the questions were strange and complicated, and the test took me just about all the time alotted which is like what 40 minutes or so? And then I go to post the judges test and it tells me it had an error because my fucking screenname wasn't logged in. So no, I don't think I'm ever going to put myself through that again, but someone else is more than welcome =D.

Er I had the same error and my test still went through. Don't worry, you probably failed.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3