Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elfball Takes 8th at Nat. Quals in Russia: Deck Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Pluto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh as to the original topic though.. thanks kinda like seeing something new besides, Blightning Aggro, 5CC ect ect
Pluto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last but not least:

Arch - how big are you fingers because my 'c' key and 'k' key are very far apart?

About as far apart as the 'F' and the 'U' key are for Unwade --- BooYaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
unwadetrout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pluto wrote:
Last but not least:

Arch - how big are you fingers because my 'c' key and 'k' key are very far apart?

About as far apart as the 'F' and the 'U' key are for Unwade --- BooYaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

unwadetrout= unweighedtrout. you can only have 10 letters.

QED.

You guys think your smart but your not. Shush Noobs.
Pluto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So full of sh@t you are|:

Did you ever stop to count u n w a d e t r o u t

It 11 letters my friend

You think your so smart but your not - NOOB!!
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you bitches should be soooo glad I don't fall down to your level and start responding to shit like this!!!
unwadetrout

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vedrfolner wrote:
you bitches should be soooo glad I don't fall down to your level and start responding to shit like this!!!

You just did. Okay. Basically, I tried to make unweighedtrout be my nick but I could not. I'm sorry I offended you pluto.
Atrum_X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
Really if your going to ask for criticism do not be rude to people when you get it, if he was rude to you fair enough but he gave you genuine advice. Even if you do not agree with what he is saying, either respectfully disagree or present a logical argument why you disagree, but not you think different to me your a noob learn how to play.

Insulting other peoples play ability over the internet with no evidence is so stupid, noone thinks your any better a player because you call other people bad for anyone with a brain it makes them think you are the one who is bad.

Only idiots are incapeable of respecting people with opinions different to there own.

Nice and very true words
Conway

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: spelling and stuff... Reply with quote

Pluto wrote:
Unwadetrout:

If you are going to go around a try to use the English language to try to make yourself appear older then you are then get all the spelling mistakes - Kudos on spelling mediocre right. How long did it take to surf over to dictionary.com eh?

But learn how to spell Quirk Twisted Evil

Oh an by the way an UnWADEtrout: would be a trout that cannot swim - not a trout thats weight is unmeasurable.

Your not half as erudite as you think you are you little plebian-noob

To wade does not mean to swim. Generally, to wade is to walk through water that is sufficiently shallow to traverse by walking.

wade (wād)

intransitive verb waded wad′ed, wading wad′·ing
to walk through any substance, as water, mud, snow, sand, tall grass, etc., that offers resistance
to walk about in shallow water, as for amusement

dictionary ftw Wink

Also, everyone makes spelling and grammer mistakes. Its the internet. example:

"go around a* try to use" -you
*'a' should be 'and'

"appear older then** you are*** then get" -you...again.
**1st 'then' should be 'than'"
***should be a comma after 'are'

That said, all of the mellow-fags are completely annoying, noobish DARSHes, Douches, D-bags, or wankers. Take your pick. They're all accurate. Flaming them is obligatory and rightful at this point.

Finally, this deck is explosive and fun--great for FNM. However, don't expect to win regionals with it.
Dragonmast3r

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the whole thread is a joke ?

could a moderator please close this thread.
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it surprise you that a thread on Elfball is a joke?
toguppy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't imagine an elf with balls... just doesnt seem plausible, a perfectly beautiful creature with dangling wrinkled things...
zeratul734

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a really solid list on elfball. I'm not sure i like 4 regal forces, but frankly i never thought of using ranger of eos to pull combo peices; and commune with nature is absolutely excellent in my opinion. I would have used mark of asylum instead of forge-tenders in the main, though...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3