Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sower of Temptation > Mutavault

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
Socks3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Sower of Temptation > Mutavault Reply with quote

If I use Sower to steal an animated Vault, how does it work?
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same as any other creature except you lose it at eot when it stops being a creature anymore.
Socks3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks.
Maxximus87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "target creature" on Sower of Temptation is a targeting restriction and nothing else. That when targets are chosen, the chosen target must be a creature then, and when targets resolve, the target must still be a creature. Otherwise the ability will not resolve.

However, once the ability has resolved, it doesn't really matter whether or not the object remains a creature. The control ability only cares about the object, not what type(s) that object has. As such, you will retain control of the Faerie Conclave as long as the Sower of Temptation remains in play, even after the Conclave ceases to be a creature.
Vesuvian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky is completely wrong, you keep the vault.
Socks3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even better. Thanks.
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why i should never answer rules questions lol
warp_gaming

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
Same as any other creature except you lose it at eot when it stops being a creature anymore.

Wrong.

Trotsky1 wrote:
Thats why i should never answer rules questions lol

No shit. Please go troll 4chan some more, noob. Why are you answering rules questions you aren't 100% sure about? It's people like you that cause people like me to spend an hour of my time in every no max mini I play in #judges4you. You're stupidity makes me emo. Crying or Very sad
Maxximus87

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snap
Hardtrack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that seemed highly unwarranted. Yes, he had the question wrong, it happens. I'll close this now before it gets even more out of hand.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1