Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mirrorweave in Lark Decks

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
unwadetrout

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Mirrorweave in Lark Decks Reply with quote

Mirror Entity for 0 followed up by a Mirrorweave a Lark in resp. seems god card advantage. Also, in response to wrath of god. What do you guys think? Also, it might just be a powerful card to have in decks with Windbresk Heights, Spectral, and small dudes that lark loves. Also, is Cemetery Puca any good?

Thoughts welcome
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirrorweave is best on a Liege, since they pump each other twice. That way you don't need a token engine for it to work properly. Mirrorweave is a nice trick but it does cost 4 mana, so you need to do something really powerful with it or else it isn't worth running.

That is why I don't think dedicating more than 1-2 slots for it is a good idea. So Mirror Entity + Mirrorweave (4+) just to sweep the board once in a hundred games will probably be a waste of card slots.
Araeliz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm

Last edited by Araeliz on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah when I played mirrorweave vs my buddy targeting his progentius he laughed and I was like GG. Then he said I do not want to test with you any more your making me worse at mtg which is code for mirrorweaving his prog owns him so hard he can not win:) I am so good.
Hank333

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

progentius
10/10
protection from everything except mirrorweave?

of course you can target other creatures and making progentius less impressive, but you can't target progentius with mirrorweave. or am i wrong?
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even without protection you couldn't still target progenitus with mirrorweave because mirrorweave says non-legendary.
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the joke.
Delicious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
Even without protection you couldn't still target progenitus with mirrorweave because mirrorweave says non-legendary.

Target
unwadetrout

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Lol when are ppl worried about proggy. WOG lol. or volcanic fallout x 5 with fossil find Smile oh wait. pro everything damn. ok evacuation. lol.
~Mushmellow
Bullet4myVal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who was it tat said prggy should have trample bc the only thing that can block it is mutavault
HdH_Cthulhu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it happens so frequently that someone is confused about proggy. Then they think about it and say: oh damn pro everthyng. Or damn Legendary.

Best prog error i have seen: Tooth and Nail into 2 Progs!

I realy like that. : )
Araeliz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm

Last edited by Araeliz on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
zeratul734

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: not mirrorweave.
Atrum_X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Mirrorweave in Lark Decks Reply with quote

unwadetrout wrote:
Mirror Entity for 0 followed up by a Mirrorweave a Lark in resp. seems god card advantage. Also, in response to wrath of god. What do you guys think? Also, it might just be a powerful card to have in decks with Windbresk Heights, Spectral, and small dudes that lark loves. Also, is Cemetery Puca any good?

Thoughts welcome

It really depends on the number of graveyard creatures, and creatures in play, otherwise It would only return.. a mirror entity
Adams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Araeliz wrote:
Improptu raid reveals 2 progenitus, smash for 20.

Opponent says: "OMFG, SO FUCKING LUCKY!". And leaves.

ive also seen that -.- so nasty! but i didnt let my opponent attack, since theyre both legendary they kill each other hehe
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2