Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWSPLAY CRASHING

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% sure what the dealio is with the error, but there have been several people who've had it at one point or another. What I personally have found to work is the following:

1) Uninstall MWS
2) Delete anything that's left in the folder entirely
3) Go into your registry, find the MWS registry entries and delete every one that you can find.
4) Reinstall MWS again.
5) Check to see if it works
gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when this happened to me i just restarted my computer and it stopped.
alsorhombus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudes its a SERVER ISSUE not a MWS ISSUE.

Deleting registry entries will inevitably lead to failure and will not cure this problem at all.

Wait like an hour or two and it will be fine. Or connect to mws.liga-magic.com and look for a game there. Whenever mwsplay/games is crashing, try a different server and you'll understand that its a server issue and has nothing to do with reinstalling MWS.
plusua

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alsorhombus wrote:
dudes its a SERVER ISSUE not a MWS ISSUE.

Deleting registry entries will inevitably lead to failure and will not cure this problem at all.

Wait like an hour or two and it will be fine. Or connect to mws.liga-magic.com and look for a game there. Whenever mwsplay/games is crashing, try a different server and you'll understand that its a server issue and has nothing to do with reinstalling MWS.

The mws.liga-magic.com doesn't connect or to be working. So what servers are good/stable to use with MWS?

And what causes the program to crash? Can it be something a player can do on his end of the connection, maybe purposely to get a game win?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1