Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MTGers around New Haven, CT

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
IgnisFatuus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: MTGers around New Haven, CT Reply with quote

Hello all--

I recently moved to New Haven, CT, and I haven't been able to find any places in the area that host regular Magic tournaments. Does anyone on here know where all the Magic players in New Haven are hiding? I am a student, and I don't have a car, so if anyone knows of regular Magic events that I could get to by bus or walking, please let me know!

Thanks.
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i live in glastonbury Ct and the place i play at is the grid games in manchester the atmosphere is friendly and many tournaments. Friday 7"30 Fnm draft Sunday t2 2"30 thursday standard 7"00 check it out 52 purnell place manchester
Haro
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weezy wrote:
How far are you willing to walk? I know some really nice card shops in NYC, you could even take a bus there.

Lol.. lies... there are no good magic stores in NYC.
getmatt201

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The grid is a whole bunch of dbags. Arkham Asylum in Norwich has much more freindlier people and the prize support is great.
cram320

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best limited players in CT play at the grid myself being one of them, (top 4 limited rating in CT), we hold events almost every day, If you would like more info feel free to send me a message, If you would like to know who plays there just check out the dci rating system for Ct players, people at our store are in the top 30 of every format.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1