Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ala Ala Cfx 4-3-2-2 No9.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
asamodious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dv8r when he picked up the marauders all he had for unearth was scourge devils and stingers. Neither of which are that good with maraduers.

Scourge devil costs too much. And is a better creature then the marauders. Its great when you unearth the devil, play the marauders. But thats cant happen til you have 6 mana, and that point he has a little dork to sac.

3rd and 5th pick grixis charm isnt that big of a signal. Thats a huge commitment to take. Especially considering there are commons that are pretty on par with grixis charms powerlevel. And they dont commit you to a shard.
OldBear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though that sort of logic may be useful vs good players as you can probably tell from how late some of the picks are, this was a weak 4-3-2-2 I am 100% the guy next to me was in green and white. He simply was not even taking the best card in his colours. I still think charm is a signal and I think the rest of the draft supports my case. If we were dealing with players drafting at the same level as you your logic is great but were not.
asamodious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did fine in your draft Trostsky. Im just giving you advice for when you try to grind out 8-4s. Where you had better take a 6th pick nacatl Smile.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2