Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pictures

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
IgnisFatuus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Pictures Reply with quote

I recently reinstalled MWS on my computer.

How do you get pictures for MWS? I know this was possible in the past, but I can't figure out how to do it. Could someone please tell me what I need to do to get pics for MWS (and how to do it!)?

Thanks in advance.
The_Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mtgbr.com/mws/Full-01.htm

Go there, download the pictures to your desktop, then extract them into your computer > C: Drive > Program Files > Magic Workstation> Pics folder.
IgnisFatuus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had tried doing that (and I just tried again), and it doesn't seem to work. Any idea what might be going wrong?

Thanks again.
iKe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure your pics folder only contains the folders with the pics from each set in them. If another folder within pics contains the folder with the pictures it wont work.
IgnisFatuus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help guys. I got my pictures working.

BUT do you know of any other sites where I could get pictures? Some of the files from the site about seem to have gone missing.

Thanks.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1