Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS Online Play File Corrupted, Run Virus Check?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
km3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: MWS Online Play File Corrupted, Run Virus Check? Reply with quote

Hello,

I recently reformatted my computer and was downloading MWS so I could start play testing again on the program but ran into a problem. The download of MWS went fine as per usual, however, now when I try to use the actual MWSPlay.exe I get the following error:

"File Corrupted! Please run a virus check, then reinstall this application".

Obviously I uninstalled, reinstalled several times but continue to get this message does anyone know why?

Thanks.
Manipulation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uninstall and delete everything related to mws. That's how I fixed it for myself.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1