Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

trial times

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: trial times Reply with quote

can you change the trial times on the weekdays, for the longest time now they have been at 3pm est which isnt very good for people on that timezone as most people have school and work. every day the trial is the same time, i would like at least 1 trial a week i can play as i get home at 5.
Manipulation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, and I agree. While its unreasonable for me to expect times to change 3+ hours to suit me, I've always found it odd that trials start at 3 EST. I think even a change to 3:30 would raise attendance quite a bit. And maybe once every month or two, one at 7:30 EST? Razz
Bullet4myVal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thin that the trials should be spread out durring the week bc im in MST and ive had them where there at 6am

i think like 5 est then like some time in europe ect ect
Vingard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have 2 trials per day.
six
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support varying trial times. The trick is just to be able to always have a judge on-hand ready to open the trial and that's where the difficulty lies in changing it up imo.
Haro
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

six wrote:
I support varying trial times. The trick is just to be able to always have a judge on-hand ready to open the trial and that's where the difficulty lies in changing it up imo.

heh, all you need are some more international judges that know enough english to handling magic rulings.. good luck?
Az-cz
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be willing to run the trials if they'd be willing to run them for Asia/Oceania time zones, but no one would play.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Az-cz and six know the problem.

I suggest if you want a trial at a specific time zone in which only 1 part of the world (America only, Europe only, Asia only) can participate in, become a judge, and volunteer to run and run it at that time.
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive passed the test about 3 times and wasnt accepted not much more i can do than ask here.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1