Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blightning Beatdown

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

jello or pudding?
jello
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
pudding
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 15

Bullet4myVal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JGMattos your list needs blightning
JGMattos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answer To Acid_Christ & Bullet4myVal :

Acid - yeah , shard volley it helps more than it hurts , since you curve on 3cc , and on turn 4 or 5 your opponents life is 6 or less , its a great finisher, and when your flooded , it's a lightning bolt xD

Bullet4myVal - No, my list ( i don't know if can call like that , since it's a japanese player's MD list and not mine) Don't need blightning (yeah, i was shocked 2 when i saw this list and by the fact that didnt use blightning), and i think that the primal reason for that it's the curve of the deck, since has 16 cards on the 3cc slots, and the goal of this list is to kill your opponent as fast as possible. Blightning is a GREAT card, but works more against 5cc and others decks and isn't that good against Rw Cruise, that is the deck we're trying to beat ( fallout for example is in the same 3cc slot that blightning and it works far more better against Rw Cruise, Bw, Fae ,and wrecks the opponent's board without hurting yours.
Maybe Fallout and Blightning can be used together, but to do this, is necessary take shambling remains off , or your curve gets flooded on 3cc slot.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2