Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Some New Death Metal Music

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Shagrath

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dOFLcQ1BE8

MasterPiece.
canibal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all DARK TRANQUILITY. This band is really underrated. It has awsome music and they play good.
Even though they are hardcore/metalcore, you should try UNEARTH. Technical, really technical shit. They have the best band connection between instruments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnubiAyN-6o
I recommend to hear it on the earphones with lights off (even monitor) and close your eyes. I know it sounds weird but just try it.
Finntroll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some really good death metal (take this from someone who's studied metal, written articles on the genre, has hosted radio shows and was a metal director for a radio station):

Lykathea Aflames is solid, so is Acid Bath, Atheist, Necrophagist, Beneath the Massacre, Amon Amarth, Arghoslent (if you can ignore the fact they're very racist), Arsis, Behemoth, Bloodbath, Opeth, Carcass, Celtic Frost, Cephalic Carnage, Dies Irae, Fleshless, Immolation, Kalmah ain't bad (bit more blackened death but some solid solos and sick riffs), a lot of people like Marduk, Melechesh (again another blackened death metal band but really fucking sick), Nile, Ribspreader, The Absence is pretty catchy shit, The Berzerker (wanna talk about a ridiculous drummer), The Faceless, and Belphegor.

This should definitely tide you over for a little bit. Hit me up if you need more suggestions.

And I do hate you for not liking Death (how does someone who likes death metal NOT like Death?!). Not sure what album of theirs you listened to but depending on which you should give them a second chance with The Sounds of Perseverance and Symbolic. Also, the drummer on TSoP (Rob Christy) is the best metal drummer ever. Hellhammer is a close 2nd.

Also, All Shall Perish is ruining death metal with their crappy deathcore crap. WORST. BREAKDOWNS. EVER. Talk about generic crap.
SuperDelfin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finntroll wrote:
Also, the drummer on TSoP (Rob Christy) is the best metal drummer ever.

RICHARD Christy! He works on the Howard Stern show now shoving his balls in other guy's mouths.
Bejeezus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amon Amarth and Insomnium!
MakeMeDevil

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: ^^ Reply with quote

try some ...
Beneath the Massacre
Gadget
Nasum
Severe Torture
Melektaus
Brodequin
Internal Suffering
Necrophagist
Disgorge (Mex)...
Bigshow

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mostly listen to melodeath myself... Anyways
Kalmah
Quo Vadis
Children of Bodom
Lamb of God
Stormlord
Arsis
As blood runs black
Winds of Plague
Tvangeste
At The Gates
Blood Stain Child
Celtic Frost
Cradel of Filth
Cryhavoc
Cryptopsy
Dark Tranquility
Darzamat
Devil Driver
Edge of Sanity

Just to name a few Razz
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3