Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turn 2 Win in T2: Infinitely Unlikely Yet Infinite Elves

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Ownj00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all sorts of stupid going on in here.
magicbmx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God more elf ball from a low teir player but this one needs a serious deck beatdown because elfball will never be teir one i mean dam your faries match up from what i have done with my old list is well how can i say this nice um like idk 90 10 them pre board and after it depends on board. if u went the Gur u would be higher but Gb idk all u get is thoughtseize and well ya i dont like your loop and just takes way to long and to much thinking which from how u seem is shocking u could even make this work.

Trust me i get u think u are a good and u only tested 1 game omg so bad. Before i put almost any deck on here its atleast 1 or 2 fnms and some other random testing unless its my states deck.

Also with a deck like this it comes down to play skill. I would test it more but all i say is if u want to keep the deck go with the crown and melody build it is just better in my eyes. Also others wouldnt go after u if u didnt take everyone else down with u dude
Cannabeizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm posting!

And I'm talking shit about your noob deck!

Oh noes!

What will you do?
coolcreep

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Soviet Russia, forum bans YOU!
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concentrate more on the engine and less on the journey's destination, is my advice.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3