Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Isreal vs Palestine

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

What Should America's Stance Be On This Situation?
We must defend Israel at all costs!
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Israel is only doing this so it's government will win the love of it's people and get relected in the upcoming elections.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Put up a 20-foot-tall wall around these guys, take away their guns and missles and let them fight to the death with big sticks. If they decided to be friends, nuke em.
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
America needs to stay out of foreign politics. Didn't anyone listen to George Washington's warning as he left office?
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
I could really care less. This doesn't and will never affect me in any way. The only reason I clicked on this topic was to flame all the *tards.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
The end is nigh. God will soon call his chosen to heaven and the tribulation period will begin. Repent now before it is too late!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Cannabeizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is faith important enough to die over?

Wouldn't be ironic if there were no God?
plusua

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: When is a bomb a better bomb anyways? Reply with quote

coolcreep wrote:
Hamas bombed Israel, Israel defended itself. Israel just happens to have much better bombs.

First of all the USA is supplying, and has been supplying the Israeli Military with highly advanced weaponry since day one. So don't think they just manufacture these in Israel out of mud. Secondly, Israel has been heavily criticized by the UN embassador so much that they kicked him out of the country, so much for playing fair. Third, each country as it's own right to defend itself and to remain atonomous, I think I spelled that correct. But in all fairness Israel took what is now considered thiers away from the Palastinians not too long ago, now we have this mess because they can't agree to stop the fighting, make peace and treat one another with respect? Bombs aren't better except as it relates to a really cool magic card which can be considered a bomb in its own right.

"Their will be a great war during the time of the great fire, you will think this will be the war of all wars, but their will be peace. Ego gets in the way of helping one another. It is time to stop calling each other white, black, red, yellow and look at everyone as your brother, your sister, we are all the same. Change will happen fast during the time of the great fire, the people will not be ready. You will even think this is the end of all wars, but their will be peace."

- Migmag spiritual elder, David Sanipass.
Summer 2008
snoopster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolcreep wrote:
Hamas bombed Israel, Israel defended itself. Israel just happens to have much better bombs.

this answer is the correct answer
Blancoke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Israel stopped money, food, medicine, goods, etc from coming into Gaza so Hamas started shooting rockets at Israel. Israel retaliated by bombing the hell out of Gaza then invading.

Defend israel?? There was like a ceasefire but Israel didn't care

Think about it, Israel just wants to make war and reconquer Gaza, What should you guys do when all of sudden, there isn't food anymore because your countries infrastructure is to weak (earlier attacks) and you can't import anymore.

It is a reaction from hamaas to gain attention, which I understand. I think the option 'Protect Israel' is just lame lol. We should protect Gaza and make sure they get food again...

Protect israel lol, they all started this with the blokade.

And I am christian.
Burton911

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't see why America would get involved with this situation. It's none of our business and we have enough problems of our own to deal with.

Thats by far one of the most funniest things ive ever read.

And the ironic thing about this is that in this special case the USA really IS involved, but i think someone already mentioned that above.
optcn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannabeizen wrote:
Creep: Israel broke the ceasefire when they blockaded Gaze. The missiles were a retaliation.

What about all the innocent civilians who are caught up in all this? What if you were an innocent civilian?

then I probally wouldnt be reading this forum Cool
Cannabeizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch...pwned
Rosie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannabeizen wrote:
Creep: Israel broke the ceasefire when they blockaded Gaze. The missiles were a retaliation.

What about all the innocent civilians who are caught up in all this? What if you were an innocent civilian?

This has to be a joke...
SuperDelfin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non-Interventionist foreign policy for the win.
ChuckNorris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie wrote:
Cannabeizen wrote:

This has to be a joke...

Its factually correct.
CoLd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people do not know this since but during Israel's 6th month ceasefire with Hamas. Hamas has sent rockets into Israel anyway, which broke the ceasefire agreement.

Hamas is an organized terrorist organization who says flat out that they will not rest until Israel is wiped off the map, and the Palestinian public voted Hamas be their political party. How can anyone defend them?
ChuckNorris

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Palestinians have a right to resist Israel's genocidal occupation. Period.
Necronomicon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a lil more difficult than everyone thinks there is no real solution honestly no matter who comes out the supposed victor the losers next generation will just grow up to hate and rise up just as their ancestors did and their's did and so on and son there is no possible end these are 2 religious controlled states going at it til death. I think they should just share the country stop fighting and go about their business but their has just been so much bloodshed on both sides that neither can truly just walk away this is where world war 3 will start and their really isnt anything we can do about it israel needs to back off and so does palestine but it wont happen until both sit down and resume peace negotiations see it thru to their ends then both countries need to keep their word and the u.n. must monitor their peace progress and the first country to break the truce should be punished somehow not militarily but through sanctions or other peaceful means of discipline its just a delicate situation that needs to be handled delicately and watched closely by the entire world
Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChuckNorris wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

God you are a moron.

The land belongs to Israel. Enough said.
ChuckNorris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie wrote:
ChuckNorris wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

God you are a moron.

The land belongs to Israel. Enough said.

gtfo
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3