Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why cant there be more minis?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments

Are there enought minis hosted a day
yes
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
no
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

cjthedude

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: why cant there be more minis? Reply with quote

i hate how whenever i want to or have time to play in a mini ther is nvr 1. there should be ppl separate from judges tht can make minis. i no if i was a judges i would host tons of minis. but neway i just want more minis and of variety.
Domine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i think people should stop whining about the lack of minis, judges don't get paid and most of them have stuff to do, i would love to see minis 24/7 too but that is just impossible. Instead of complaining about the lack of minis you should be thankfull with the judges and people that makes Magic-League.com possible and FREE.

You are not paying for this great service so you have no rigth to complain.

Please don't take this as an attack, it's just the way things are.

Have a nice day and may you found a mini everytime you log in
snoopster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that people other than judges should be able to make minis.
Domine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would end up most likely in a complete mess (non-judges running minis).
snoopster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Metallica_ wrote:
that would end up most likely in a complete mess (non-judges running minis).

Why?
brottor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Metallica_ wrote:
ok, i think people should stop whining about the lack of minis, judges don't get paid and most of them have stuff to do, i would love to see minis 24/7 too but that is just impossible. Instead of complaining about the lack of minis you should be thankfull with the judges and people that makes Magic-League.com possible and FREE.

You are not paying for this great service so you have no rigth to complain.

Please don't take this as an attack, it's just the way things are.

Have a nice day and may you found a mini everytime you log in

<3 Metallica...you and the band...

Finally someone that DIDNT BITCH! i failed the judges test twice..and i dont bitch what makes you people bitch? Are you that horrible at M:TG to get a 0/10? i mean, if you cant pass the test, what gives you the right to bitch here? How can YOU say there is not enuff minis when YOU are not the ones running them? Dont judge others. YOU have no right. Sit down Shut up, and wait.

Thx judges for all the minis that do come.

Oh, and if some forum mod sees this..please start banning people for making this topics there has been like 394873498 and it has been explained like 839045307540398573948574398 times that we are NOT getting bots and NOT getting seperated. (i may be over-exaggerating a bit.)
Domine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone already said this: Judges are responsable (i think most of them if not all) random guys could simply report they won every match or just go away if they lose leaving the mini unfinished. And many other things.
snoopster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Metallica_ wrote:
someone already said this: Judges are responsable (i think most of them if not all) random guys could simply report they won every match or just go away if they lose leaving the mini unfinished. And many other things.

Most of the judges in this league are the exact opposite of responsible.

But here is my method:
6/10 on the test: Able to make minis
8/10 on the test: Able to make minis AND become a judge
Domine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i've never been cheated by a judge. They usually follow the rules
snoopster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Metallica_ wrote:
well, i've never been cheated by a judge. They usually follow the rules

I mean in terms of sticking with the mini. Most of them leave after they lose and the minis take twice as long as they should.
Domine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yeah that happends with judges, imagine with random guys.

My point is that if there are sometimes problems with judges, if they allow random guys to run minis they would cause a lot more problems
DaMasta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people including myself came up with the idea that there should be a few non-judges that could run minis. Ive posted it in the forums and so did so many others, By now I'm sure koen, nico and all the league staff are aware of the idea we had and if they wan't to do it they will theres no need for anymore of these stupid complaints.
RThomas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are already multiple threads on this matter. There's no need to start one for every person that has a complaint. Closed.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1