Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doomzie's updated Enchantress deck MYOS!!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
Mr_DoomZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Doomzie's updated Enchantress deck MYOS!! Reply with quote

In the last trail I played an updated virsion to what I took 2nd with, but Lost round 1 or 2 to that recsur deck, along with my teamate who played a very similar decklist.

For those of you who like to play this deck I'd suggest these changes to what you may already play.

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)
// NAME: Tranquility
// AUTHOR: Mr_DoomZ

// Lands
1 [US] Plains (4)
3 [SHM] Mystic Gate
4 [6E] Adarkar Wastes
4 [LRW] Vivid Creek
4 [SHM] Reflecting Pool
1 [6E] Forest (2)
1 [LRW] Island (4)
4 [6E] City of Brass
1 [P2] Forest (3)
1 [TSP] Island (3)

// Creatures
2 [SHM] Oona, Queen of the Fae
4 [US] Argothian Enchantress

// Spells
3 [6E] Wrath of God
3 [SHM] Wheel of Sun and Moon
4 [LRW] Fertile Ground
4 [US] Energy Field
4 [6E] Enlightened Tutor
4 [SHM] Greater Auramancy
4 [DLM] Counterspell
4 [LRW] Ponder

// Sideboard
SB: 3 [6E] Circle of Protection: Red
SB: 2 [US] Worship
SB: 2 [UD] Replenish
SB: 4 [6E] Disenchant
SB: 2 [US] Planar Void
SB: 2 [US] Gilded Drake

The main changes are Ponder > Howling mine. And some changes to the SB including Gilded Drake and Planar Void, for the recsur matchup. Planar void can be fetched and thats why i'm not useing 4 in sb, and the Gilded drake is good against the fattie they end up putting in play. I've only tested vs this once or twice vs the Recsur match and it seems successfull.

As always Feedback is wonderfull
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why space for Planar Void when you can just Wheel of Sun and Moon them?

Edit-

The only reanimator I played against was using Animate Dead for the zombify effect. Disenchant (naturalize in my board) did enough to deal with it. Although I am sure the Wheel targeting them will be just as harsh.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1