Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

President Barack Obama

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
canibal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatredy wrote:
canibal wrote:
Quote:
We are the USA the #1 most hated country in the world.

And that's the way is going to stay. At least from my side.

Computers, the internet, and MTG were all invented in the USA. You should go spew your hate speech some place where it won't be so comically ironic.

First of all first computers were invented by Nazi's so they could calculate how much can a person work with his weight and height. I hate Nazi's and probably you do but you are still on computer and when you will be sick you wont refuse methods of healing (pills whatever) invented by Nazis while killing Jews and doing experiments on them.

I hate your politics and your attitude on other countries. Get the hell out of Middle east...oil prizes are going down. WW2 had nothing to do with you but you were in it anyway...I wonder why. .....

And damn Im still pretty suprised that Black President was elected. Im also wondering how much will he live before your Patriot fags kill them.

You are not Americans, Americans are only native. You are European (English, french, portuguese, spanish, dutch).

I could talk more but there si no use.
Hatredy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hate your politics and your attitude on other countries. Get the hell out of Middle east...oil prizes are going down. WW2 had nothing to do with you but you were in it anyway...I wonder why. .....

Wow. Do you think the world would be a better place if America hadn't intervened in World War 2?

Quote:
And damn Im still pretty suprised that Black President was elected. Im also wondering how much will he live before your Patriot fags kill them.

Where do you live, and how many biracial Presidents has your country had? I assume zero. America is and has always been way ahead of the curve.

Quote:
You are not Americans, Americans are only native. You are European (English, french, portuguese, spanish, dutch).

So you hate europeans? And by that extension all of north and south america and australia? That's an awful lot of hate.

Uneducated people in America hate other countries, and uneducated people in other countries hate America. Hate is a symptom of stupidity.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whitebread wrote:
Delicious wrote:
weak because he has no military expierence?

i am more glad that he has none. i haven't served my country and i am proud of it. Why fight a war that means nothing? he is the one who wants to actually sit down with countries and talk like human beings. not fight like cavemen.

just thankfully this war will be over in 2 years

This war wont be over in 2 years. I didnt say this war means anything, however i do know I almost lost my cousin to this war. Now to be proud your not standing up for your country? Im all for talking like humans ( why kill thousands of innocent people. ) I dont think that international countries will be so willing. We are the USA the #1 most hated country in the world.

First off, you didn't almost lose your cousin to this stupid war. He volunteered himself to serve as the sword for old, white men who had their own vendetta.

[ Dick Cheney...great American? ]

Their also is no war to be over in 2 years, not yet at least. What we have now is good ole USA occupying a foreign country, trying to maintain peace after we went in and killed Mr. Hussein.

Think about what I just said for a moment. After 9/11, we attacked Iraq. If you can explain that to me, then go for it. I've tried, and failed horribly. Here is my work for those of you who might have a better idea of this stupid situation.

Time-table of America's Invasion of Iraq

1.) A terrorist who our administration put into power and gave money and weapons to (to fight off the Russians, of course, thank you Dick Cheney) crafted a plan from supposedly somewhere in Afghanistan to attack strategic points of America's infrastructure with large, commuter jets. This man's name, as told to us by the American government, is Osama Bin Laden.
Contradictions and Problems: Laden gained power from the USA, so if you look at things like the government looks at them, those who give money for something are guilty as well. =/

2.) America mourns the loss of many citizens at this devastating attack (even though all we lost were planes, people, and buildings; nothing that couldn't be undone or reborn, more or less just a gimp smack to America, not a crushing blow) and then proceeds to go and kick and the crap out of the Taliban. As told to us by the government, the Taliban currently reside in Afghanistan, so Hoo-rah, put on your Sunday's best, grab an M-16, and let's go wrangle us a terrorist! (Hell yeah, let's kill that tall fuck.)
Contradictions and Problems: There is no strategy to taking out the World Trade Centers, all the financial information is backed up on computer networks across the world. It affect the economy by scaring the hell out of Americans, but that's when the government can grab the most power.

3.) America walks around Afghanistan for a while. In the meantime, we the people get smacked by the Patriot act (freedom fry our freedoms) and war begins with Iraq (because of WMD, and I don't mean Well Meaning Druids like Llanowar Elves.)
Contradictions and Problems: If you need me to explain this part, well....you are the way America wants you.

------------------------------------------------

And so here we stand, in the aftermath of all this. And what have we learned boys and girls?

"Don't vote republican!"

That's right. Until next time kids, this is ZeMuppet telling you to let it swing to the right, hit the streets and fight!
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
First of all first computers were invented by Nazi's so they could calculate how much can a person work with his weight and height. I hate Nazi's and probably you do but you are still on computer and when you will be sick you wont refuse methods of healing (pills whatever) invented by Nazis while killing Jews and doing experiments on them.

I could talk more but there si no use.

1. I was born in America, therefore I am native American. You can argue that all you want, but my logic wins, so gg.

2. Only dumb rednecks would kill Obama because he's black. Those make up only a small percentage of patriots in America, and very few if any are gay.

3. Yes, we should get the hell out of the Middle East, but the term WORLD War implies that everyone on the planet is fighting everyone else. So yes, we didn't get involved UNTIL JAPAN ATTACKED US, but that's alright. We don't stand around and take genocide anymore unless it's against people we've been trying to kill for a while anyway.

4. First programmable computer: "Originally named the V1, the Z1 began development in 1936 by Germany's Konrad Zuse in his parents living room and today is considered the first electrical binary programmable computer. The Z1 had 64-word memory (each word contained 22 bits) and a clock speed of 1 Hz. To program the the Z1 required that the user insert punch tape into a punch tape reader and all output was also generated through punch tape." -http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/z/z1.htm

And of course, the first fully functional computer was the ENIAC, used by America during the census.

Gratz,
ZeMuppet
Hatredy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeMuppet I'm glad you recognize that the "war" in Iraq is long over, but you're very simple minded blaming it on the republican party when it had near unanimous endorsement from both parties' representatives. The Democrats and Republicans are just two sides of the same coin, handing off the illusion of control just often enough to trick people into thinking our political system works.
canibal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Ill leave my country and have a let say son he wont be native whatever country ill be in because Ill teach him of his roots. A lot of Mexicans are born in USA and I believe you dont treat them equal as you - Americans. (Correct me if Im wrong).
My country had NONE black, asian whatever presidents. Maybe because first there were no candidates, maybe 1 % of all population are not white...
And I didnt say that without America world would be better place after WW2. I just said it had nothing to do with you. And hey guess what America wasnt in WW1 and its still called World war....uuuUUU. America's only war was between south and north which I dont know about and dont want to know. You were in WW2 before Pearl Harbor assault happened.

Your extension of my hate is pretty interesting. I said I hate America and YOUR POLITICS I dont hate Americans (mostly - rednecks piss me off) in fact I think American girls are hot Wink.

I live in former Yugoslavia nowdays we call my country Slovenia and I live near countries where Balkan war was (explanation is of course needed where Slovenia is - I dont think you are stupid because of that, we are pretty small) Americans were (of course) here to establish peace but instead they started the war. Dont get me wrong I dont hate America only because of that. We didnt have actually war in Slovenia. (It was so called 10 days war where no one died Wink

American peace establishing is Guantanama (I think it is called Guantanama or something like that - not in the mood to google) prisons which we all know what is happening there. Middle east its same shit as that prison.

My advise: Get the fuck out and stay out of wars and do not establish peace. This is how peace will be established.
LordLink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

America joined World War I after immense pressure from the rest of the world to come to their aid against the Central Powers (aka, Germany). I fail to see how thats a negative point in American history. They spent a few years debating it and when the Germans started screwing with them (Lusitania, Zimmerman Telegram) they succumbed to international pressure to join.

World War II they had no involvement except through UN (League of Nations) diplomacy. They placed Trade Sanctions on Japan in response to their growing agressiveness and the Japanese responded by attacking Pearl Harbour and the rest of the Pacific. Once again I fail to see how this puts America in a negative light.

As for the War on Iraq, I think people are being slightly unfair on the government. This isn't Ancient Rome where everyone is clamouring to conquer the world. As greedy as they may be most politicians are still fucking civilised and genuinely try to help their country. In this instance by attacking governments actively hostile towards the U.S (although I admit Iraq seems overly aggressive, not power hungry though).

You don't just get some random redneck deciding to kill the president. Things have changed a lot since Kennedy and even Lincoln. It is pretty damn hard to assassinate the most powerful man in the world, and no, I haven't tried. It takes some sort of skill and organisation though.

And on the election I think its a good thing Obama won it. He is obviously not a terrorist as so many people claim, and he clearly has at least half a brain. The point is though that America is no longer so radically right-wing, whether or not he actually solves all the worlds problems is another matter altogether.

And for the record, I'm Australian, not American.
Delicious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm really sorry i started this.

i really have began to re-think the people on magic-league. i thought they were a bunch of unaware 13-20 year old boys who only played magic. but it seems like a large population is actually well informed adults and young adults, which is nice.

About all this, i think there is no reason to point any more fingers. We are in Iraq, so lets get done with it. Economy is bad, lets reform it. I think we need a cooperation of parties to get this done. i think Barack was the best choice, but McCain would have done a 100% better job than Bush. and no, i am not blaming bush for our expensive gas, endless war, high taxes and failing economy.

I think America needs to come together with the nations of the world and make a better one. I think we should stand together, not just as a country or continent but as a planet and help each other and things that hurt everyone. Global Warming and Disease to be the top 2 on my list.

We also need to make relations better with the other countries of the world. Most countries don't have the most positive outlook of us. I think before anything else, we need to make more allies so we might get some help in making not just a better Unites States, but a better world
canibal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my point from WW1 that it World war is not the war where everyone is against everyone else. And that America didnt participate with full forces and that it was mostly European war. There were no assault everywhere else.
Hatredy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and somewhere, a flock of doves soared past a brilliant rainbow
coolcreep

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the worst results of the subprime meltdown. Anyone else notice that the democrats only argue the "virtues of divided government" when Republicans hold everything? I just hope Obama isn't as spineless as he has appeared in the senate, and actually stands up to the Pelosi's of the Democratic Party.
Hank333

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to get flamed but I can't stop myself.

McCain and Obama had very similar policies.
Obama will not end the war.
The Economic Problem is directly related to over printing of the dollar. Who is the one who overprints the dollar? It is the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is not Federal, and it does not have any Reserves. They make money out of thin Air, and they charge our country interest on it! It is a total sham. We need to end the Federal Reserve.
Everyone should listen to Ron Paul because he was right all along.

9/11 was an inside job. It was a false flag terror attack. It was a complex multi-level military operation/psychological attack on the American people. It was done to take away our civil liberties’ and create a pre-emptive attack doctrine (not to mention to make a few people a bunch of money, mainly Jews.)
Clues:
Building 7
Molten Metal
Symmetry of the fall
Pentagon Evidence does not match official story.
Shanksville Debris over 8 miles?

Beware there are many lies and misleading stories surrounding 9/11. I don't have the answers, but you should have alot of questions that are unanswered.
OldBear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He would be hard pressed to do a worse job than the last president unless he accidently nuked part of his own country it amazes me sometimes bush did not do that.
CalebD
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to adress some random points.

"As for his leadership and experience, has anyone looked at the area he was community organizer over. Have you seen what it is now? Great work he did there, with all the buildings being closed down due to not meeting government regulations."

Are you kidding me? A lot of what he did as a community organizer was to get people to realize they lived in unsafe homes (asbestos-laced, decrepit) and fight for something to be done. Something was done. How did Obama fail here again?

"I just hope Obama isn't as spineless as he has appeared in the senate, and actually stands up to the Pelosi's of the Democratic Party."

As a senator Obama was incredibly new, and thus lacked power. To gain power in your party, you have to follow the crowd and build alliances. Obama did this expertly, and now he's president. Now the party follows him.

Some more clues on 9/11:

-Mathematicians have proved there was no resistance to the top floors falling after looking over the footage of the crash and calculating: the towers fell as fast as gravity allowed. What does this mean? There was no structural hindrance to the towers falling whatsoever, which is only possible if explosions removed the internal structure.
-The disintegration of many of the building’s floors with nothing remaining. This doesn’t happen when a building is knocked over, it happens in an explosion
-windows being blown out in a radius around the towers. Again, this is an effect of an explosion, not a plane crash.
-The way debris flies out of the middle of the buildings during the crash hints at explosives as well.
Delicious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:
I am going to get flamed but I can't stop myself.

McCain and Obama had very similar policies.
Obama will not end the war.
The Economic Problem is directly related to over printing of the dollar. Who is the one who overprints the dollar? It is the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is not Federal, and it does not have any Reserves. They make money out of thin Air, and they charge our country interest on it! It is a total sham. We need to end the Federal Reserve.
Everyone should listen to Ron Paul because he was right all along.

9/11 was an inside job. It was a false flag terror attack. It was a complex multi-level military operation/psychological attack on the American people. It was done to take away our civil liberties’ and create a pre-emptive attack doctrine (not to mention to make a few people a bunch of money, mainly Jews.)
Clues:
Building 7
Molten Metal
Symmetry of the fall
Pentagon Evidence does not match official story.
Shanksville Debris over 8 miles?

Beware there are many lies and misleading stories surrounding 9/11. I don't have the answers, but you should have alot of questions that are unanswered.

You obviously know absolutely nothing of physics, acceleration and chemistry.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7