Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Ontarians going to PTQ Rochester this sunday?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
mikeg542

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Any Ontarians going to PTQ Rochester this sunday? Reply with quote

If so, I'm looking for a ride, this may be a bit short notice, but I would quite like to go to this and am willing to pay the driver for my portion of gas as well as a 15$ stipend just for being nice! I live in KWs
Vesuvian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a car of us going, but I'm afraid it's already full.

If you live in the KW area, you might be interested in our regularly scheduled drafts on Tuesday night at The University of Waterloo. We have a sanctioned draft every Tuesday at 6:30, in Physics 308. It's also a good place to coordinate with the people in the area for going to tournaments, playtesting, etc. Come on out on Tuesday.
mikeg542

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darn that sucks,

I've attended your drafts quite a few times, as in lastweek and the week before and 5-10 times last year. I mentioned my interest lastweek, but no one seemed like they were going...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1