Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Belcher Uw

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
Tacoman174

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Belcher Uw Reply with quote

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
1 [PT] Mountain (4)
8 [8E] Plains (4)
4 [R] Tundra
4 [DIS] Hallowed Fountain

// Spells
4 [EVE] Endless Horizons
4 [MR] Goblin Charbelcher
4 [6E] Dream Cache
4 [SH] Mox Diamond
4 [MR] Chrome Mox
4 [PT] Wrath of God
4 [PT] Personal Tutor
4 [AQ] Transmute Artifact
4 [TE] Mana Severance
2 [RAV] Muddle the Mixture
2 [9E] Gift of Estates
3 [VI] Tithe

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [AL] Shield Sphere
SB: 1 [MR] Dream's Grip
SB: 1 [LG] Land Tax
SB: 1 [IN] Manipulate Fate
SB: 1 [SC] Eternal Dragon
SB: 1 [ON] Flooded Strand

This is for a casual deckbuilding contest among a group of friends.
Challenge: build a combo-based T1.5 deck. Original combo > old combo with a twist.

Idea: Use Mana Severance or Endless Horizons to remove your lands save for the single mountain. Kill with Goblin Charbelcher. Dream Cache is in case you draw the mountain, and can be searched for with Personal Tutor. I have no clue what to put in the sideboard; most of the cards in the sideboard were ones I did not really need in the deck, so I sided them just in case.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Ideas? Advice?
Tink903

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could take out the mountain.....if you dont reveal a land the damage is equal to the amount of cards in your library Smile it could be bad late game but i think its better than hitting the mountain 2 cards down and losing the next turn
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1