Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Limited Think Tank/Playgroup

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
marten2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join as well. It is of course dependant on the time zone, but if I can, I will join.
Az-cz
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. I love limited, play it all the time, and thing I'm decent.
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

I'll get with everyone later today with details, but what timezone is everyone in just so I can get an idea about who's where and what time would be best.
Circa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlandu, it doesn't matter what the time zone and shit is. You create a channel in mIRC, and people come and go as they please, discussing limited play.
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Sweet! Reply with quote

Ah sweet! And next time I would like your opinion, I will most certainly ask for it. Still, going to be rather hard to set a DAY TO MEET, without setting a TIME TO MEET, eh?

Certainly we'll be talking and coming and going, but the initial idea is to have a bunch of us get together and PLAY then DISCUSS, implying that more than one of us be on at a certain time. Setting a time is helpful in ensuring that people are on at that time, see?

Thanks for the input though!
Circa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a fucking IDIOT. Do you see how many poeple have shown interest in this? Not to mention the people who will pick up aong the way? Create a fucking channel in mIRC, advertise it, and I gurantee you you will have enough people for a draft/sealed at ALL hours.

Or you could go with your way, being a huge fucking douche to people who KNOW what they're talking about, and get fucking nowhere.

And, in conculsion, fuck youself.
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Hm Reply with quote

Again, thanks for your valued input.
mikeg542

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your attitude Circa is enough reason to disregard everything you say.

Either way, I'd be up for it. It'd probably be best to just make a few times a week to get all timezones if you want to go with group meeting idea. I've always found IRC rooms only have people idleing which really does nothing if you are looking for a place to talk limited.
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Made a seperate topic for the meeting, rather than just message everyone seperate. Check it out.
Playful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or we just all join the channel #limited and see whos there.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2