Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Limited Think Tank/Playgroup

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Limited Think Tank/Playgroup Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in getting together a serious group dedicated to limited? We'd meet once a week, do a draft/sealed deck. Play, discuss anything pertinent, and in general just have a good time and improve limited skills.

If anyone's interested speak up.

Thanks
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Note Reply with quote

Let me just add on that the purpose of this isn't to have an all pro group trying to become the best of the best at limited, just a group of players that love limited and love talking about it with others that do as well.
FlyingFreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's pretty hard to do this kind of stuff online, just find a solid testgroup irl and discus things with them Wink
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Er Reply with quote

Why would it be hard to do this online? You can play online, and you can obviously discuss online so...?

Besides that, my local playgroup focuses on constructed, with very little time spent on limited skills, unfortunately.
sc4rs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell, I'm in. I'm assuming we can discuss what day to do it at some point?
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Yeah Reply with quote

Yeah for sure, just want to see who's interested at this point, and we'll go from there. I'll get everything organized starting tomorrow, today I just want to see who's interested.
Deuce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just create a channel in irc and chat there. Real time and more useful than forums etc. And I could drop by if you gather in irc, I mostly play limited only.
Tacoman174

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in.
I just started Limited, with Shards Sealeds, and really like it. Be glad to discuss limited and get better too. lol
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Awesome Reply with quote

Yeah I just started really getting into limited about a year ago on magic online, and since I don't have the money to learn a new format I'd much rather just do it here.
gdhack

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I love limited and our team is playtesting and always coming up with decks that usually do good in trials if ur on irc join #teambottlegnomes we are a fun group are open to ppl names gdhack and well have fun where usually on alot of tthe times
coolcreep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure. msg me details when you get them
Orlandu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

So we've got 6 people interested and this has only been up a few hours, like I said I'll get everyone details tomorrow evening, but definetly spread the word.
Soto2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure i'm in. i only play limited for like 4 years now. let me kwon th details
bushh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in. i love limited Smile

pls tell me the details of the time cos our time zone maybe different. if i can i would join.
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure why not eh? message me with the details..my work schedule is kinda fluctuating so I will let you know ahead of time when I can get online..most evenings I am free though
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2