Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K, here goes

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
GreenMan929

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: K, here goes Reply with quote

Here's my situation: I play paper, but have no one to play with during the week. I wait until Saturday to play in tournaments, and haven't playtested my stuff, so...

I downloaded MWS, but don't know the shortcut keys or anything like that. If anyone could help me get used to the program, I would greatly appreciate it.
GreenMan929

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: And? Reply with quote

I still respectfully request that someone help me get used to the program, so I don't have to look at the guide every time I want to play...
ant900

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: And? Reply with quote

GreenMan929 wrote:
I still respectfully request that someone help me get used to the program, so I don't have to look at the guide every time I want to play...

then memorize them, I don't exactly see how having someone tell you ctrl, alt, and + increases a permanents p/t and reading the same thing is any different.
mossivo1986

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so since ant isn't willing to help you, I will Smile.

My name is Joel Ferris aka mossivo1986 or Moss_Boss as I am affectionately known.

If you'd like to get used to the program I would suggest either playing online and just feeling out the program, or I can show you the ropes.

my aim is mossivo1986 and i'm on most days. Feel free to messege me and i'll let you know if i'm avalible. I should be on most of today.

Either way good luck!
Delicious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mossivo1986 wrote:
ok so since ant isn't willing to help you, I will Smile.

My name is Joel Ferris aka mossivo1986 or Moss_Boss as I am affectionately known.

If you'd like to get used to the program I would suggest either playing online and just feeling out the program, or I can show you the ropes.

my aim is mossivo1986 and i'm on most days. Feel free to messege me and i'll let you know if i'm avalible. I should be on most of today.

Either way good luck!

aww, i was going to come offer also Razz

My aim is Dameykins

i work a lot but if i am free, i would love to help
GreenMan929

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Sweet, thanks! Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks! I will message both of you! I appreciate it a lot!
GreenMan929

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: My AIM Reply with quote

My AIM is IamtheGodofCats, btw
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1