Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NFL Survival League - Week 5

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Eliminator
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: NFL Survival League - Week 5 Reply with quote

No one picked Pittsburgh or Baltimore, so I'm going to open the week five thread now.

Denver was a sure pick, huh? Because of Kansas City's upset, only three remain, and here they are:

Eliminator: Patriots, Giants, Falcons, Bills
snoopster: Broncos, Giants, Seahawks, Chargers
blitzer2k7: Steelers, Giants, Seahawks, Chargers

Here are the games for Week 5:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=REG#Week5

Weekly punching bags Cleveland, Oakland, and St. Louis have byes this week, so it's going to be a bit harder.

This week I'm going to pick Dallas to demolish Cincinnati at home. They're going to be pissed off after losing to Washington, and they will take it out on the hapless Bungles.
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am going with Dallas to win over Cinci.
snoopster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going with Dallas as well. I guess we either all win or all lose this week Confused
coolcreep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gonna restart it if you all bite the dust elim (Not that cinci has a chance, but w/e)?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1