Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fertile Ground: Good or No? LBC

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Lorwyn Block Constructed (LBC)

Fertile Ground LBC:
Yes!
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
NO
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Faeries?
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Hank333

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Fertile Ground: Good or No? LBC Reply with quote

Well, the topic says it all. Is it good enough to play, in lorwyn block?
Y or N?

What decks might it be good in? what decks will it never be good in?
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its good enough given that there isnt much accell in the format. its good in green based multi colour control decks
Alandariel

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not very good in decks without green in them.
aldaryn

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any good control deck in block will require a green base and these, because the control decks will need to be multicolor and will have tons of expensive spells. Also plays well with Garruk Wildspeaker.
ManaLeak

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aldaryn wrote:
Any good control deck in block will require a green base and these, because the control decks will need to be multicolor and will have tons of expensive spells. Also plays well with Garruk Wildspeaker.

so kithkin is not good?
bl0t

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManaLeak wrote:
aldaryn wrote:

so kithkin is not good?

Kithkin isn't a control deck.

Derrrrrrrr.
Noobsauce

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently playing a 5-color control in LBC and I tried Fertile Ground.
And I've got to say that every time I drew it, I wished it was a relevant spell.

Overall, getting some plays one turn earlier isn't worth wasting 4 slots in your deck.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaCan wrote:
Noobsauce wrote:
I'm currently playing a 5-color control in LBC and I tried Fertile Ground.
And I've got to say that every time I drew it, I wished it was a relevant spell.

Overall, getting some plays one turn earlier isn't worth wasting 4 slots in your deck.

I disagree, I think it's good for accel as well as mana fixing.

And why the hell is faeries in the poll? Fertile ground is a terrible choice for a faerie deck... why would you even be playing green?

I currently run 4 grounds, but I have mixed feelings on them. Early they are usually of good help, but later when I draw into them they are useless.

Faeries is on the poll because its the best deck. And faeries plays green(red) for firespout.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Lorwyn Block Constructed (LBC) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1