Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magus of the Moon? Right to maindeck in RDW?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Maerugo1

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Magus of the Moon? Right to maindeck in RDW? Reply with quote

I have been play 3 main deck and i feel if it resolves turn 3 most of the tier 1 decks are pretty much either completely shut down a couple or turns...which is all i need. Or totally changes their game plan. Like UB Fae UW Merfolk....the MUMerfolk it dosent phase. But what are your thoughts. I personaly say yes at in the mirror or unaffected decks its the easy choice to side out.
gypsy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you dont play magus md you shouldnt play rdw
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I play Incinerate in RDW?
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magus is a very good card. one of the attractions to red is the fact that magus is powerful.

another card people havnt given enough credit is ashenmoor gouger. play that v faeries and see how much fun they have trying to deal.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1