Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Redcap+Altar+Conduit+???=GG

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
R3wind

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Redcap+Altar+Conduit+???=GG Reply with quote

So I have this really dumb combo that is missing one little piece. I need a way to untap an artifact as many times as I need in a turn. Here is the combo pieces that I have in place so far. I am thinking about springing this on my multiplayer group. It even curves out very nicely. Does anyone know of a card to untap an artifact more then once per turn. (More like 50 times in a turn)

Power Conduit
Artifact, 2 (2)
{T},Remove a counter from a permanent you control: Choose one - Put a charge counter on target artifact; or put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.

Phyrexian Altar
Artifact 3 (3)
Invasion (Rare)
Sacrifice a creature: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool

Murderous Redcap
Creature - Goblin Assassin 2/2, 2{B/R}{B/R} (4)
When Murderous Redcap comes into play, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player. Persist (When this creature is put into a graveyard from play, if it had no -1/-1 counters on it, return it to play under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it.)
CHRONICBL

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude obviously if you can untap an artifact "50 times per turn" 1 signet plus fireball is better than your combo :/
thedarkness

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

March of the Machines + Voltaic Construct + Power Conduit + Ashnod's Altar + Murderous Redcap.

This isn't casual, it's just bad, but it's the only way to execute the combo the way you're thinking of.

Just use Juniper Order Ranger. Much easier.
Jacois

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Conspiracy set to Warriors, Bramblewood Paragon, Redcap and/or Finks, + Gargadon. Once the Conspiracy hits play it's only 5 or 6 mana to just "go off". Good times.

Perhaps Conspiracy is a better option than Juniper Order as you can cut W altogether. Hell, you can even cut G if you want to use that shaman +1 counter guy. Plus, Conspiracy is harder to get rid of than Juniper, and with more of the focus on black, you can use Thoughtseize to clear the way for the combo.

Why the fuck am I telling you this?
KeySam

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacois wrote:
How about Conspiracy set to Warriors, Bramblewood Paragon, Redcap and/or Finks, + Gargadon. Once the Conspiracy hits play it's only 5 or 6 mana to just "go off". Good times.

Perhaps Conspiracy is a better option than Juniper Order as you can cut W altogether. Hell, you can even cut G if you want to use that shaman +1 counter guy. Plus, Conspiracy is harder to get rid of than Juniper, and with more of the focus on black, you can use Thoughtseize to clear the way for the combo.

Why the fuck am I telling you this?

Making a 3 card combo to a 4 card combo which is easier to dirsupt(because they actually have more different forms of removal, e.g. disenchant), and is even harder to find, thats what i call a great idea Wink

You know that the shaman guy doesnt work?!?
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about juniper + sac outlet + redcap
trueeevil

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

march of the machines + intruder alarm + redcap + altar + power conduit
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1