Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with security code

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
kazediel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Problem with security code Reply with quote

Recently I played in a MYOS MWS tournament, I submitted the deck to the page and appeared a security code, The pairing closed and I went playing and then my opponent noticed something: The code didn't match.

The 75 cards were the same, but, for some reason there was this error Sad I copied/pasted the deck form the page, but nope, the code still didn't match, I rebuilt my deck card by card, still didn't match.

Why???? Crying or Very sad
KeySam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess you have an inoffical patch and so your cards may be bit wrong which changes the code, just update it and the code should change.(Or just uninstall and instal mws again)
kazediel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I updated it a week ago. Can it be 'cause the alternate editions like JRE, CHA, REW, or FNM??? Question
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1