Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

starcitygames and shipping

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
surfcheery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: starcitygames and shipping Reply with quote

im going to have mine first order beiing shiped...
and so id like to ask wheter anybody had some bad experience with starcity
...am likely to have mine order shiped with united states postal service. is this opinion reliable? im from czech republic and dont wonna pay for cards i wouldnt get.
so plls let me know with yours experience and thx a lot
surfcheery
OldBear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im from england and have ordered cards of starcity games twice with no problems.
Y2Sky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you're overseas, I highly recommend you utilize a trackable shipping option (USPS shipments are NOT trackable). You may pay a bit extra, but it's worth it since that both insures the package against loss and allows both you and SCG to track it.

Granted, if your order itself is under $30 US or so, you're better off with the cheaper options, since the cost begins to outweigh the risk of loss.

As far as their services as a company, SCG is hands down the most thorough and professional vendor I've dealt with.
KrovikanMist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much does starcity cost to ship outside north america? cos I often thought that the postage is worth like a decent rare by itself so I'd rather spend a bit more buying from local players (local shops are way to expensive for playable rares). so unless I'm buying something thats basically in too big demand here or buys that are big in price I'd rather buy locally.

another site I'd recommend is www.mtgmintcard.com

they are based in hong kong and I'm in New Zealand so it doesn't that far away.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1