Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UR Control Aggro (Rav/TSP/10th/CS t2)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
Hukos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: UR Control Aggro (Rav/TSP/10th/CS t2) Reply with quote

Okay, I know Ravanica is cycling out, but while it's still here, take a look at this UR Control Aggro.

Mana:

7 Island
7 Mountain
4 Steam Vents
4 Izzet Boilerworks
2 Dreadship Reefs

Creatures:

3 Niv-Mizzet the Firemind
3 Aeon Chronicler
1 Lightning Serpent
2 Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

Instants/Sorceries:
4 Remand
4 Cancel
3 Spell Snare
3 Char
3 Psionic Blast
2 Demonfire
3 Tidings
3 Mystical Teachings
1 Pact of Negation

The main idea is to counter early on, and burn any pesky creatures that do make the field. Later on, Bring out Teferi+Niv and even Aeon and draw a lot to do a lot of damage and either Demonfire or use Lighting Serpent to finish my oppenent. As previously mentioned, Rav is cycling out and I'm not sure how I could run the same strategy in Lorwyn, but is this deck any good? I'd like to try running this deck in a tournament before Rav cycles out. Thanks in advance.
lennin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is this aggro in anyway
Hukos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I only used the title 'aggro' because I had some burn spells in it. It really should be just 'UR control with some burn if I need it'.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1