Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why my Angelfire is better then yours

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

How much do you love Angelfire?
Fav Deck in any T2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fav Deck in current T2
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
I like it a lot
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Its ok
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With soo much rack flying around flagstones should really be kept in mind...maybe only 3 however.

next...if your hell bent on faerie conclave...why not run 2 and 1 urzas...late game urzas is far more useful and necessary.

foresee versus compulsive...yeah foresee does more...but 3 cc vs 4cc is a big matter. you may not want to blow your first turn at 4 available cc on a draw spell.
nopenopenope

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about no signet? if you don't control a signet you have to wait 4 turn before foresee. Also it good to maximize the manacurve. Even if you have a lot of mana, sometime you will need to cast more then one spell in a turn to win and 1 mana can do the difference. Like "Omgomg Ill die if I don't draw a condemn right now!!!". (With 4 mana open). With foresee you're dead at 100% and with compulsive you have one last shot. it's the samething if you want to cast Compulsive with a faith fetter, you're gaining advantage if you can play both spell in the same turn, and 8 is harder than 7. Seriously, I think I'm like 90% vs this list.

With compulsive you have more chance to wog turn 4. Vs Aggro turn 4 you're alive, turn 5 you're dead. So I don't think that digging deeper is more important in this case.
iamFrankie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrath is one of the most useful cards here because of the few creatures it runs. Why not put in akroma angle of fury? It ends up being a 6/6 with fly and stuff for 6 on the turn you unmorph
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1