Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post States Ideas on New Meta

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
AkYo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Post States Ideas on New Meta Reply with quote

well wotc never gives players a chance to figure out the meta after a block rotates and quickly represents a new tournament (regionals, states, etc) so anyway I'm trying to per-pare myself for this..

I was thinking about the Snow White Build or maybe the Snow Ur control with rimefeather owl and splash red for skred... that was a fun deck to play uhm well then I thought of the best creatures in the format and I came up with this BG list and figured out No Rest of the Wicked could be powerful not only vs WoG - It is not easy testing a post deck because not everyone is testing this early

tell me your thoughts on the future meta or the deck, thanks

and yes I glanced at a top 4 decklist featured BG Aggro but I pretty much took this on my own..

//NAME: BG Aggro
3 Swamp
1 Pendelhaven
6 Forest
4 Llanowar Wastes
2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
4 Terramorphic Expanse
2 Treetop Village
3 Shimian Specter
3 Hypnotic Specter
4 Augur of Skulls
2 Loxodon Warhammer
2 No Rest for the Wicked
4 Tarmogoyf
4 Troll Ascetic
4 Ohran Viper
4 Birds of Paradise
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Street Wraith
SB: 2 Serrated Arrows
SB: 2 Spectral Force
SB: 2 Loxodon Warhammer
SB: 2 Treetop Village
SB: 1 No Rest for the Wicked
SB: 3 Krosan Grip
SB: 3 Sudden Spoiling

another thing just popped in my head .. dragon roost LoL the card is amazing if it resolves game 1 hmmm U/r might be worth a try now
center
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stop this now
Starting now dosent do anything
Daveslusher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my EYES.
They burn from more of the noobs horibleness.
Spyx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't play shimian specter it's way too slow,
ant900

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engrishskill wrote:
PER-PARE?!!! what the shit is that?
exactly, true magic players build the deck 20 minutes before a tournament borrowing all the cards they need from their friends

I hate it when people do that >.<
OKGengar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was making fun of his awful spelling
AkYo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL to be fair I typed pre-pare not realizing it was one word LoL anyway no one is perfect
BeppoBannson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing wrong with preparing right now. I am doing it and depending on what lorwyn(sp?) brings to the table i may not change my build at all, giving me a huge advantage over the compitition by having a deck that's been polished for months instead of maybe weeks. Think of it this way, is anyone gonna run tarmorack at states? Ya dang right they are so in a sense aren't they preparing themselves? Nothing wrong with some extra consideration to Meta and whatnot more power to ya. BTW, Run 4 hippy drop the Shimians up the warhammer and up the no rest for the wicked 1 ea, just some advice. Otherwise, yes scrap that and use U/R Snow which is way better with the current meta.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1