Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why getting yourself banned from magic-league sucks.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Revik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Why getting yourself banned from magic-league sucks. Reply with quote

If you're going to create a complaint thread, please do it on some other forum.

Last edited by Revik on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the purpouse of this thread? You acted like an **** anyway, if this was casual i would have left the moment you started talking shit. I'm pretty sure you're the idiot here.
Revik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game was posted by me:

T2, play serious, 2/3 sideboard
lennin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u havetn realised that only fucking noobs and mexicans play on mwsplay
Fanboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm yeah WTF Revik...all this thread does is make you look bad...

Why?

1. It's a completely inane and unneeded post

2. Ok...your in a casual match...where the fuck do you get off with this elitist mentality in casual play? Casual play is where people can play anything they want and will use that terrain to test weird and fun ideas. It's expected...and for all you know it could be some really good player playing a pet deck, or maybe someone trying to break the meta by going through horrible cards till he sees something someone missed. Honestly...who the hell played AEthermage's touch till recently?

3. You were a complete ass in that match and i can say I've always found you a pain in the ass in matches when i got paired with you. You do nothing but jeer and bitch when you lose. Get over yourself.
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Why getting yourself banned from magic-league sucks. Reply with quote

Revik wrote:

Jury's verdict: Wannabe Pro Noob.

Revik, I couldn't agree with you more. I'd say you 100% a wannabe pro noob. It's weird though, because you'd almost think that was directed toward the other guy, seeing as how you were being an **** the whole game towards him...
Enderdejoran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this even titled "Why Getting Yourself From Magic-League Sucks." Is it because you wanna get banned for being a complete douche to everyone? Or maybe bcus you make life suck for people trying to play outside of magic-league?

Seriously isnt this the kind of attitude they have been banning people about? If they are banning people for throwing around a few curse words for fun in the chat rooms, why the hell are you still here? you made a complete ass out of urself
rockshard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this was somewhat of an amusing post. And lol at Revik's reaction to the deck.
kobisjeruk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: o.O Reply with quote

First of all...misleading topic, and introduction Revik.

I was thinking you're facing some guys who were banned from m-l and realize why they were banned based on the game against them.

But then I read through the game logs (yes, I'm really wasting my time doing this, as I was thinking that perhaps Revik might turn out to be NOT such an **** like I thought he is)

DUN DUN

0:00:57 [Revik] <Revik> so
0:00:57 [ProTour Kyle] ProTour Kyle taps Island
0:00:57 [Revik] <Revik> why
0:00:58 [ProTour Kyle] ProTour Kyle plays Spiketail Hatchling from Hand
0:00:59 [ProTour Kyle] <ProTour Kyle> End my turn
0:01:00 [Revik] <Revik> do you use sage?
0:01:04 [ProTour Kyle] <ProTour Kyle> ull see
0:01:04 [Revik] <Revik> are you just into bad cards?

--

0:06:47 [Revik] <Revik> ...
0:06:48 [Revik] <Revik> really
0:06:49 [Revik] <Revik> tell me
0:06:51 [Revik] <Revik> what the fuck
0:06:52 [ProTour Kyle] ProTour Kyle puts Wipe Away to Graveyard from Play
0:06:52 [Revik] <Revik> is that deck?
0:06:54 [Revik] Revik puts Faerie Conclave to Hand from Play
0:06:58 [Revik] <Revik> janky shit.dec?

--

0:07:26 [Revik] <Revik> its blindly obvious you suck at magic
0:07:28 [Revik] <Revik> and wish you were a pro

--

Jury's verdict: Wannabe Pro Noob.

--

I don't see any indication of how your opponent might get himself banned from magic-league and I'm sure you don't have any proof that he was banned in the first place, but what you spew from your virtual mouth is nothing but poison. you might be right when you pick the thread's title, only that it is YOU who should be banned from magic-league for your attitude towards other.*

Everyone here who post negative comment about you so far is right. Only that they are nice enough not to say the most important thing: Revik, we don't want you here.
PLEASE GET OUT OF MAGIC-LEAGUE or change your attitude towards others.

* - I just want to point out that I made a thread which paints me as a bad guy being arrogant and full of myself toward a particular guy, kinda like this post by Revik here, I just want to clear things up by saying I did not intend to humiliate anyone and that I regret doing humorous monologue that only I and a bunch of my friends find funny.

THIS....is not funny at all :/

Let us pray that we will become a better person in our next live, shall we? Wink

EDIT: 'the cavity of your bottom' term got censored...
Blah234

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, who cares about an M-L Noob (Revik) facing a MWSPlay noob?
Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is funny. this guy posts the game log to get people behind him, instead everyone is jumping on his back. karma will always bite you in the bottom Very Happy
Revik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all,

Do not mask your actual offenses.

Secondly,

The only reason I said the initial things I said was because, well, when I say play serious, I expect that people bring a decent deck that had some thought put into it, rather than a reply to my question of why with "ull see" and "if u kno who i was u wudnt be sayin that."

I guess this is what I get for posting (what i thought) is a funny game log in a semi creative way, next time i'll just not do it or go "funny game log" and post it.
rockshard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah this is good. Not everyone gets to play on mwsplay that often and really grind gears with the noobs. >_>

Revik should have a weekly feature where he posts logs from the jankiest/noobiest and most bizarre decks and opponents he faced against.

On that note, Revik, you should have finished the game and see where it would have went! I mean if you were going to post the topic anyway...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1