Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sealed Deck Tournaments?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
artificer

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Sealed Deck Tournaments? Reply with quote

I have very little experience with magic league. I am trying to figure out how to play sealed deck tournaments here and if they can be played with magic workstation or any other client that support pictures. Can anybody point me to the appropriated information?
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if a sealed mini is forming u will be able to tell on the main page when signed into ur account as well you will be able to see it on MIRC if you are logged on they are made mostly for MWS and built on the site then instructions are to follow
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1