Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the perilous storm

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

could this deck be viable in standard or is it a random pile of junk?
it is the best deck in the format
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
it could be tier 1 with some tweaking
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
it is no better than tier 2
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
it has no chance in any format
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

kby

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the deck is good. It is better in some areas then DS, but worse in others.

i lost to it... sadly 2-1.... i mean was luck w/ the memories... 50% chance of me losing.. basiclaly Smile
----------------

ways to win:

-keep a lot of land in your hand
-play pyroclasm or simular effects
metzel_usa

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cutting repeal was your worse move... claws cost 0... and remand makes you storm for another 10...they are all combo pieces..i have played this deck for about 5 matches and repeal and remand are nice combo pieces that just rev storm count up and can cantrip very very nice... i only play 3 remand and 2 repeal and no chromatic stars and only 2 lockets with 1 surge of zeal replacing 1 ignite... test my list and i think you will be quite happy and sb -4 shadow -1 bliss + 3 dodecapod + 2 trickbind
R3wind

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to like the version that uses Grapeshot and Pyromancer's Swath FTW. It is still mostly the same deck though. I just think that it is an easy storm count that way.

I lost to it in the trial today. I did get one game though! Tron sucks vs combo.
arch_wooohh

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3wind wrote:
I tend to like the version that uses Grapeshot and Pyromancer's Swath FTW. It is still mostly the same deck though. I just think that it is an easy storm count that way.

I lost to it in the trial today. I did get one game though! Tron sucks vs combo.

Ah yeah, Swatch. That came from over here. Wink

Anyhow, I haven't tried this deck, but I've seen it in action a couple times. Though both times he went of really slow - how does this deck fare in a race against other combo, like DS?
arch_wooohh

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3wind wrote:

Ah yeah, Swatch. That came from over here. Wink

Anyhow, I haven't tried this deck, but I've seen it in action a couple times. Though both times he went of really slow - how does this deck fare in a race against other combo, like DS?
Thorns

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell, arch_wooohh has a post count of 0!
Fatguypoolsh

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i noticed he only had no posts to ...wierd. Anyhow ive played against this deck with my BW meta killa... its nuts where as with dstorm if i hit there hand hard i have a few turns i can do things without worry.... i castigated him down to a claws of gix and he draws 1 hatching plans and combos off that turn off that one draw and drops 16 goblins against me....*tear* so had to wrath Twisted Evil hehe but regardless the deck is more resilient against hate than dstorm at least hand hate. Also swatch i havent been very impressed with since martyr and mortify wreck it...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1