Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UB SnowWizards

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
sonicqaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JabaTheWhore wrote:
Repeal is crap like most cantrips.

You sir, don't understand the game of magic, and the synergy of bounce and counterspell.

If you dont counter it the first time, you can repeal it, and counter it the next time. Plus, cantrips are gold as CA is how blue (and most decks) win(s).
sonicqaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JabaTheWhore wrote:
Repeal= drain your mana making you waste a turn to bounce one perm
Boomerang= Same effect for so much less mana
I have been told that cheap cards are good. Correct me if i'm wrong.
And cantrips= decent effects you can find on other cards ecepet they add 3 or more to the casting cost and you draw a card. Remand is the only consructed playable one i've ever seen in print.
I understand bounce is good. I also understand that boomerang is much better than repeal. You may someday learn this to and become a better player because of it. And you will look back and wish you had accepted my wisdom and been more gratful for it. Someday.

Boomerang is good, no doubt, but bounce spells aren't permanent answers to anything. Thus, if you have to waste a card for a temporary solution, you are losing the CA battle. Repeal on the other hand, leaves the CA battle the same, but slows down the other persons development.

Besides remand, other cantrips that get played are repeal, electrolyze and carven caryatid.

To a lesser extent, you also have Mishra's Bauble,and Shadow of Doubt (SB).
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1