Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Be grateful

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

In a battle to see who could make the worst thread/reply/deck, who would win?
Luanamento
73%
 73%  [ 19 ]
Zangief
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Gary Busey
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Nick Nolte
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Golden Girls
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

RichardDWade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Be grateful Reply with quote

In a time of world turmoil and daily uncertainty, we should all take a moment each day and consider how lucky we truly are. Our houses are not being bombed and our bellies are full. We should also take a moment to thank the awesome "rulers of the m-l page" for keeping up a great site and allowing us to play and play and play without having to spend a penny. Soooo... what are you all grateful for today?

p.s. Im selling my entire apprentice collection....
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elvish, I truly considered putting you on the list. But since you are a one crazy ass rogue decker, that includes you in the group of, "of course he said that, he's a crazy ass rogue decker".
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snerty... anywho, your right, matt. Zangief had a moment of weakness and I was inappropriate... Goldengirls on the other hand....
sex_monkey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isnt even a choice.
Lol @ The results.
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Launalmeto can't create threads he just comes into them an injects a retarded opinion.
Craze

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Be grateful Reply with quote

RichardDWade wrote:
In a time of world turmoil and daily uncertainty, we should all take a moment each day and consider how lucky we truly are. Our houses are not being bombed and our bellies are full. We should also take a moment to thank the awesome "rulers of the m-l page" for keeping up a great site and allowing us to play and play and play without having to spend a penny. Soooo... what are you all grateful for today?

ok this is ignorant....

For one you include two big ass n00bs and not even the most famous of flamers in your little poll.
That show your lack of fairness

Next you fucking include non-posters along with 2 actual posters...
thats just plain flaming....

Fact is this post makes you as bad a zangief and Launalmeto, actually worse since they dont start off in a general flame.

Fucking hipocrite
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Be grateful Reply with quote

Craze wrote:
RichardDWade wrote:

ok this is ignorant....

For one you include two big ass n00bs and not even the most famous of flamers in your little poll.
That show your lack of fairness

Next you fucking include non-posters along with 2 actual posters...
thats just plain flaming....

Fact is this post makes you as bad a zangief and Launalmeto, actually worse since they dont start off in a general flame.

Fucking hipocrite

If you can find any non flame post from Launamleto I'd love to see it. Out of 100 posts there is maybe one. Zangief is more just an idiot then a flamer.
Colossus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with flamers getting flamed every once in a while? I hate that line 'doing (insert) makes you no better than the ones that (insert)' They don't mean anything, it's just a way to get guilt factor working against you.

I voted loudasshole...or whatever it is...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1