Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

judges question

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
ringman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: judges question Reply with quote

hi some minutes ago i asked in judges4you a question of the judge test bcz me and some friends that had already taken it were discussing and i didnt know it was prohibited to say it.
the judges asked my opinion i gaved and they said it was correct then gfo asked why was i asking it and then banned b4 i answered his question.
i didn't knew about it and i'm sorry but i think gfo could have at least heared me.^^
if can u plz unbanme would be nice
thx
Thorns

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learn to write!
M-L should do the same thing MTGSalvation did for it's forums...
Edit: link : http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=48565
ringman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for my native language is not english and i asked for a answer fro m the admin like gfo and ur not helping.
Thorns

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case, you PM whoever you're trying to reach...
Koen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may not openly discuss judge test questions. You'll be unbanned, but excluded from judge testing opportunities for a year.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1