Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help with my U/B agro/control

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
the_guy_123

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally understand your situation. However, Stinkweed Imp and Ink-Eyes do not interact together at all, except that the Imp flies. By looking at your list I'm not sure where you really want to go. If your going for a Reanimator styled deck using Imp to get creatures to the graveyard, I suggest Zombify and Vigor Mortis and Dimir Doppleganger(rare). Otherwise put some more Ninja of the Deep Hours in.
xTc

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moroii could be a great creature addition in your deck. Mana Leak and Remand are 2 of the best counterspells you get find in Standard + they are both cheap, you should get those and replace your convolute or something else. I know ninjas are hard to get at some placees (like here) but if you have the possibility to get 4 of those, do it. In some budget decks, there's an uncommon card in 9th edition that can win you games --> Exhaustion , take a look at it (maybe for your sideboard if you dont want it main deck). another 1 , cruel edict is also a "not bad" anti-creature. I hope this can help you
xTc

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you try Ribbons of Night?
nshamas

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use Quicken for the Psychic Drain, at the end of their turn.. so you aren't tapped out.. much more efficient =)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1