Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 313 Judged.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:51 am    Post subject: CaC 313 Judged. Reply with quote

pantheismftw: Voided Essence B

This is great...and reminds of the type of card that would have been printed (in some universe) in 'the dark' or ' fallen empires'. 8/10

julio_julio : ∆therealism ............ U

Cool, not brokek i think...I like it,,,and fascinating!!~~ 8/10

Domine : Enlightened Warrior W

This is good, but even as 1/1 seems absurdly good...broken? Nah, maby in a combo Alluren? A little basic tho. 7/10

IvanDano: Sun Flare Dragon R

Yeah this broken, even tho it gives a chance to be killed b4 it does dmg...RDW anyone. 0/10

Thelemys: Sonic Boom R

Wonderful card. Scary good..,sooo close to broken...surely must be...but even Lands cant abuse... 9/10

saurgoth: Despair B / Inspire 3U

Control decks the world wide rejoice at this... I like. 9/10

Castamere: Nourish the Earth - G

INtersting card....this was the hardest one to judge...I like it overall and I am sure I am missing something... 8/10

Stucco: Scrap Ring.........1

I have been and always will be a fan of the thopter sword combo
infinite life sounds alright too. infact I am surprised this minus the activated ability was not printed at some point. 10/10

the_hetero : Sparkshot...R

Awesome card just a little basic for my likeing...7/10

bobbytg : primal counterspell U/B

I really like this...I mean 5 life is no joke...but I say this is the closest to being broken that is not actually broken...congrats. 10/10

kamphgruppe: Forced Evolution - B (Rare)

Strange card...Force and evolution : blue and green, card is black and forces opp to draw...interesting...9/10.

Dr_Moo: Deep-Sea Illusionist - U

This is great!!!! I like very much! Folk of Mer rejoice!~~~~ 10/10

Canabiest: Frantic Chaneller

amazing card but...a little vanilla flavor tho...love the uncommon rarity...9/10

Livermush: Reckless Neophyte | U
This is nuts!~~ Dont know what to make of it!~~ lol or that 2G 8/0 force from time spiral or something...sweet for storm?? 7 /10

Deflippi : Merrow Alchemist
Love it...very strange and very powered but not crap or broken!~~ 9/10

WInner goes to bobbytg, Stucco and Dr Moo...1st to post the next CaC is the true winner...

Thank you all~~
Thelemys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg all!
go next
saurgoth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good judging. You gave a zero to the one card that actually was broken. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1