Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

necromancer's stockpile/unearth - zombie combo deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern
New_wave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: necromancer's stockpile/unearth - zombie combo deck Reply with quote

I built this deck around the card necromancer's stockpile with unearth zombie cards. So far, it works pretty well. Let me list the deck, and I will then tell you stuff I have done with it.

the deck:

lands:

24 swamp

creatures:

4 corpse connoisseur
4 dregscape zombie
4 viscera dragger
4 grixis slave driver

spells:

4 necromancer's stockpile
4 read the bones
4 drown in sorrow
4 devour in shadow
4 infest

sideboard:

4 murder
4 corpulent corpse
4 whip of erebos
3 cemetery reaper

-

anyway, that's the deck. with it, if you can get out necromancer's stockpile out early, you can discard creatures for draws and to make zombie tokens with while you sink the creatures in your graveyard for unearth. If you have promblems with having stockpile in your opening hand, you can use read the bones, or cycle viscera dragger to draw necromancer's stockpile. I also added some early creature kill, like infest and drown in sorrow, as well as devour in shadow, to kill opening hands of creatures. Anyway, I just used swamps so far to build this deck. If anyone knows any modern legal special lands, that would be good for this deck, I could really use that as help. If anyone tries this deck, I hope someone can tell me what they think.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1