Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calisthenics Exercises

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Calisthenics Exercises Reply with quote

So I'm a bit of a fitness junkie and I love body weight exercises, as I want to be mobile and agile as well as strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-WjzDW3-Eg

This video links you to some of the hardest body weight exercises I know some are missing but I was wondering how many of the 20 people can do.

1. clap press up (can do)
2. archer pull ups (can do)
3. Single arm hanging leg raise (can not do)
4. leg raise leveler (can do)
5. Hanging wipers (can do)
7. Isometric L sits (can not do)
8. Scorpion leg raise (can not do)
9. Clap pull ups (not tried due to noise)
10. Toe tap pull ups ( not tried due to noise)
11. Jumping monkey bars (can do)
12. pistol squat (can do)
13. One handed press up ( can do)
14. one handed one leg press up ( i can do 1 rep before I lose my balance lol)
15. One handed one leg plyometic press ups (can not do)
16. superman press ups (not tried noise)
17. Standing roll outs (not tried lack equipment).
19. Dips (can do)
20. Box wall jumps (can do)

So that's 11 I can do, 5 I can not do and 4 I as of yet have not been able to try.

Pretty cool.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I continued to watch the video, trying to find something I can do. I almost gave up all hopes but I then found walljumps for belt-tall walls Smile
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I thought you were a military guy, so you would be able to do most of them?
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBear wrote:
Smile I thought you were a military guy, so you would be able to do most of them?

I was a military guy.
After that, I continued to consume as mayn calories, but didn't burn as many calories as I used to.

I mean, I might be able to do 1-3 iterations of some those excercises, but that doesn't count I think.

Last edited by derflippi on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. I counted my single one leg one arm press up! Every Rep counts. I can do at least 6 reps for all the other exercises.

I know we do have some still active military guys on this site though I'd be curious to see what they can do.

One handed hanging leg raises seem impossible to me! I just tried and I can do them assisted where you grip your wrist with your other hand and I can do 2 reps. But I don't have the wrist strength to keep my balance with a single hand.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1