Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Java doesn't work !

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
Nice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Java doesn't work ! Reply with quote

I use magic-league chat since years but...few days ago when i opened the chat page , it asked me to install the new java software...i did it , but now i can't open the chat =( Wehni try to reinstall the software again , it says it's already installed in my pc....dunno what to do...have i to install mirc ?
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't tell you that you have to install MIRC. I would recommend it never the less. Note that several other programs (f.e. trillian) also support IRC. You might already have one installed without knowing or find one that you get along with better than with mirc.
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had same issue but I notice a new pop-up box asking me to block stuff from untrusted sources you must choose no at this box to fix issue. Hope this helps.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happens to a lot of people. Use another source for IRC and you will be happier in the long run as the site IRC is *barely* functional at all. I like chat.mibbit.com
aeosynth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try http://webirc.solidirc.com/?channels=Magic-League
baz9980

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: help please Reply with quote

returning too to m-l after a lengthy absence... tried using the solidirc but can't see where the messages are - I am trying to join a draft but can't see the message the bot sends to me
Livermush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: help please Reply with quote

baz9980 wrote:
returning too to m-l after a lengthy absence... tried using the solidirc but can't see where the messages are - I am trying to join a draft but can't see the message the bot sends to me

The bot, to my knowledge, isn't in the channel anymore.
baz9980

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i get notified of the draft IP then? And thank you.
B
Livermush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baz9980 wrote:
how do i get notified of the draft IP then? And thank you.
B

It should be posted in the channel #draft4you
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1