Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Play Magic Against the Computer - Updated

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
warwizard87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh i used liliana vess ability to bring back all the creatures to my control , my opponet gained the 8 life off the essance warden AND got the card from witness, defnitly not perfect yet Wink
skizzik0503

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
the computer damnation on his turn//...
i will got bears when i play caller of the claw on my turn
aboshan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Constructed? Reply with quote

I really enjoy this program. The problem is that when I Open the Deck Editor for a Constructed game, I just get blank entries on both the "available cards" and the deck proper. I do have a MacBook for this program, so that may or may not be a factor...but I look forward to building my own decks rather than the pre-built and pre-generated ones...can somebody please help me?

P.S. I've noticed some quite irrational decisions the computer player makes when playing against an opponent with a Stuffy Doll--it acts as if it were a 0/1 Serf or Sheep token. By the way, how can I program more cards? Sheep got me thinking that I might want Ovinomancer!
aboshan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Hi Back Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I am at a loss to do as you say for issue one (the cards not showing up) because I get "menu" and it gives me "Download Pictures" and two other items which I cannot remember, either of which are "New Game". The screen shows "New Game" and then select-the-dot options for Constructed, Sealed, and Draft below. Might you please be able to clarify?

This new version seems interesting...where can I get it? (I tried downloading one from your link twice, and I did not see any Thoughtsieze).

Thank you so much.
Triggers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opp is playing a land on first main phase and second main phase Sad
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2