Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attn. Team Free Byes at Masters.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
BIRDYYY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Attn. Team Free Byes at Masters. Reply with quote

Hey Domine, Kayser, iSperia and SoSexy. I was veryy effected by hurricane Sandy and just wanted to inform you guys that my computer was obliterated. I live on an inlet and we had 3 feet of water. I will be back and playing soon enough hopefully.
Domine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Hope everything gets solved quickly, sorry to hear that, it's all good I made a change on the team, I hope it's ok, Hopefully we'll meet soon in the chat room but more importantly that everything is fine in your home and city. Thanks for the heads up.
Jacois

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GL Birdy. Now that you said it I realized I hadn't seen you in awhile. Hope everything works out buddy.
BIRDYYY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Domine its ok, and in 2-3 weeks ill be back in my house again and just waiting for a friend from out of state to sell me his PC.
Steveman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that you haven't been on for weeks. I knew you live on Long Island so I figured it must've been Hurricane Sandy. Somehow I dodged it when I went back to Chicago for my sister's wedding, hope you're doing well.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1