Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New NetDraft Picture Software. -- CardHover.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
braden

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: New NetDraft Picture Software. -- CardHover. Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I was really tired of not having pictures for when I'm drafting using NetDraft, so I decided to write a quick program that would display a HQ scan of an image stored locally when im drafting. I called it CardHover, essentially all it does is checks what the mouse is over using .NET UI Automation (meaning you need .NET framework 2.5+, most of you have it already probably).

I am going to post the executables, as well as the source, just so you know you're not getting script kiddie'd.

DON'T DL FROM ANYWHERE BUT MY DOWNLOAD LINK. For security reasons.

It's simply a program I wrote in a night to fix one of my pet peeves, but I thought maybe someone might want it, so here you go.

NOTE:
I have not tested it on anything but my machine (Windows 7). I expect it to work in most Windows, but if not let me know.
Another thing to note is that if the "Caching" window goes non-responsive for a few seconds, DO NOT CLOSE IT. Just let it finish. And finally, I suggest opening CardHover before netdraft, just to avoid any issues, if you minimize it, CardHover will just hide in the tray, so it should be fine.

Executable:
http://rapidshare.com/files/443359309/CardHoverExe01.rar

Source:
http://rapidshare.com/files/443355930/CardHoverSource01.rar

PS: Since this program works by using UI Automation It can be expanded to work on any application. For example, Click "Start Listening", then mouse over a "Cancel" button Razz

Cheers,
braden
arcannys

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i promised, provided that u gave some screens and proved your program works i edit my post and encourage everyone to try this program.
Cheers.
Arcannys~

Last edited by arcannys on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
braden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcannys wrote:
I will not (and anyone should) download this until you prove your program is trustworthy. Add some images, no website?

Honestly, it looks like the kind of advertise i used to use when i was trying to hack other's ppls accounts from an online game i used to play..

IF you prove your program is trustworthy i'll be glad to edit my post and remove the bad feedback.

Since then, i'd advice other ppl to NOT DOWLOAD THIS PROGRAM.
Cheers.
Arcannys~

Honestly I don't have a website because I said it was just an afterthought project. Also here are some screenshots for you.

braden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: trust Reply with quote

If you still don't trust me, just download the source and build from there. That's why it's there.
cogdill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is awesome and you should be getting thanked. i dont think you would of wasted the time to post that just to try to hack some kid from m-l... lol neways thank very much man im installing this now
braden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cogdill wrote:
I think this is awesome and you should be getting thanked. i dont think you would of wasted the time to post that just to try to hack some kid from m-l... lol neways thank very much man im installing this now

Thanks for the support man, let me know how it works out for you!

Azania wrote:
Software is safe to use, so Arcannys, either you edit your post, or we do it. Anyway if it was bad we would have deleted the topic hours ago already.

Thanks for backing me up, always good to know people actually read my posts. Smile
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire4Effect wrote:
Program is great, I've been using it for a couple days now. Thanks Braden for solving such an annoying issue.

Also, to Arcanny. What logic is there in making a "virus" that appeals to such a small user base? He posted the source code too. Your "prove your innocent or else your guilty" is a pretty bleak outlook on humanity.

Also, it's good to know that you like to hack other peoples accounts... Let's not stifle the VERY FEW programmers that are working to improve MWS for free.

Thanks for a cool program! Look forward to any developments.

You guys should get off Arcanny's back. Trust no one is solid logic on the internet. Ever used your credit card online? Want someone to be able to read every email in your inbox and have access to your Facebook? The information on your facebook alone would make it easy for someone to get access to your bank account in a lot of cases. Your date and location of birth can allow people to accurately guess your SSN if you were born in certain years, and once someone has your date of birth and where you grew up it's a matter of public record to find your mom's maiden name. Not to mention the guy has all of 4 forum posts. For all Arcanny knew or anyone at that point it could be some hacker. I bet a handful of people DL without even reading the second post and I bet 99% of the people never even considered looking at the source code or would know how to read it anyways.
Tao

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out guys. OP is mega trolling us by having ten different magic-league accounts and faking this whole thread. Even this post is part of the elaborate hoax. Beware.

please download my virus!
badasssmurf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the file is no longer there Sad
braden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badasssmurf wrote:

Here is a new exe with a minor bug fix (caches faster).

Exe:
http://rapidshare.com/files/443512393/CardHover.rar
Djinn
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing job, thanks for sharing it Very Happy
braden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, so I am going to host the files permanently with versioning on my server, no more rapidshare shittyness. Smile

Will post details when I set it up.
braden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorbes wrote:
braden wrote:
badasssmurf wrote:

Here is a new exe with a minor bug fix (caches faster).

Exe:
http://rapidshare.com/files/443512393/CardHover.rar

You know, if you were pure evil, you'd sneak in a trojan in this .exe, now that you're a trusted publisher Smile

I trust the code and I am sure the rest does too, but it would be nice to have the code on sourceforge so that the paranoids could compile it ourselves.

Again though, awesome innovation of an existing incomplete product, mega props!

Haha, yeah that would be an **** move. I was thinking about making a sourceforge project, but I think im just going to set up a repo on googlecode for anyone to view and check version #'s so they trust me. I'm glad people like my work Smile
braden

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to my server in which the most updated source and binaries are going to be hosted. Go there if you want Smile.

http://livetoserve.dyndns.org
cogdill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the link doesnt work, and i was wondering if the update makes it so you can move the picture that would be sweet. thx in advance
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2