Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me with my izzetron?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern
Grizzly440

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Help me with my izzetron? Reply with quote

Hey all i got an izzetron build and would appreciate input.
here goes:
3x urza mine
3x tower
3xplant
2xurza factory
2xmountain
2xisland
2x scalding tarn
4xsteam vent
4xsulfur falls
3x bogardan hellkite
3xinferno titan
4xelectrolyze
4xremand
4xrepeal
4xizzet sig
2xkarn
4xvolcanic fallout
4xthirst for knowledge
3xbanefire
sb:
4xlightning bolt
4xsmash to smithereens
4xsulfur elemental
3xdemonfire?

any and all input is desired. i have played this deck to alot of success on mws. just want to pick brains for things i might not be familiar with. my bad match is my draw really.lol. thanks for any input.
Kurtgrunge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just play standard list izzetron,this is quite random compared to it,you are dropping eldrazi+through the breach which is the reason to prefere UR to UW tron.If you want to play this anyway i'd suggest something like this : MD +1 Urza mine + 1 Urza tower + 1 Urza power plant + 3 expedition map + 3 pyroclasm + 1 wurmcoil engine .-2 urza factory -1 island -3 banefire - 4 fallout.
Grizzly440

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find no need for the maps. i draw into tron nicely. i took fallout over pyroclasm as it is uncounterable. i don't want to run emrakul breach combo main. i might sb it for the matchups i feel that i have no other way. i find the titan to be more useful and aggressive then the wurm. but im just replying. not saying these aren't good suggestions. thanks for your response.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1