Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to submit a deck?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
makafsw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: How to submit a deck? Reply with quote

I wanted to play with my deck created in MWS but I wasn't able to submit the decklist. When I try to submit a deck nothing happens.

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I havn't found the answer in the forum. Perhaps I'm blind.
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join #judges4you in the chat channel and we can provide better real-time help.
GunsAndDope

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have saved your deck to a certain place, but your web browser won't allow you to load it, you are probably using Windows Vista and 7 and have saved your deckfile somewhere your web browser can't open from, like Program Files.

To solve this, either save your decks to your desktop or run your web browser in administrator mode, the former being easier.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1