Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naya Hideaway

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern
Gracco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Naya Hideaway Reply with quote

GW Hideaway topped trials for a little while before on here.
I think this could be a very solid deck for Modern. My build is Naya colors for Bogardan Hellkite and some of the Sideboard.

4 [LRW] Mosswort Bridge
4 [LRW] Windbrisk Heights
3 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs
3 [ZEN] Arid Mesa
2 [ISD] Forest
2 [LRW] Plains
1 [WWK] Sejiri Steppe
1 [WWK] Raging Ravine
1 [RAV] Sacred Foundry
1 [GP] Stomping Ground
2 [WWK] Stirring Wildwood
3 [ROE] Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
3 [ZEN] Iona, Shield of Emeria
4 [M10] Baneslayer Angel
4 [CFX] Noble Hierarch
4 [M11] Primeval Titan
4 [CFX] Knight of the Reliquary
4 [ZEN] Lotus Cobra
2 [M10] Bogardan Hellkite
4 [ISD] Avacyn's Pilgrim
4 [ZEN] Summoning Trap
SB: 2 [M10] Bogardan Hellkite
SB: 4 [WWK] Nature's Claim
SB: 2 [ISD] Ghost Quarter
SB: 4 [CFX] Volcanic Fallout
SB: 2 [ROE] Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
SB: 1 [WWK] Bojuka Bog

The landbase is Hideaway lands, fetches, Duals, basics, Manlands and Steppe. The Ghost Quarter is in the side to increase synergies main deck with Lotus Cobra and Knight of the Reliquary, and Bojuka Bog is sideboard as well.

Maindeck I have mana dorks and Fatties, the inclusion of the KOTR in this deck is a must, he gets big really fast and can help you play fatties faster and get Hideaway lands. The Summoning Trap is my only spell Maindeck, it is really good in this type of deck and fun to play from a Hideaway land. Bogardan Hellkite Maindeck is amazing too.

Sidedeck I have lots of removal, Hellkite is removal/burn on a creature, Claim and Fallout are self explanatory, Ghost Quarter kills lands and can be used with Lotus Cobra to give me boosts in mana as well, Bojuka Bog is there if I need it, and Ulamog is a catch all removal on a bomb.

The deck plays extremely well, I hope to see it getting some play in Modern. Mess around with it some and give it a try.
Spyx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't mosswort bridge win more?
Gracco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spyx wrote:
Isn't mosswort bridge win more?

4 Mosswort Bridges might be a little win more but some are needed, I want to be able to draw the Hideaway lands fairly easily, it is a Hideaway deck.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1