Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

way to see pics in mwsplay with the slightlymagic masterbase

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
[paradox]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: way to see pics in mwsplay with the slightlymagic masterbase Reply with quote

I accidently found this out while messing around but if you put a pic with the name of the other side of a doublefaced card.full.jpg into your pics folder, when u play in mwsplay both side's pics will show one over the other.
pugz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya split cards look poopy
LordHawk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a general way you can do this. This will however only work if your not playing in a league format. You can edit card for each side changing the .jpg to only the correct sides example: you can take say Fire/Ice and Edit it to just Fire with the Fire .jpg only. Im not sure judges will allow it in tourneys only because i think it will mess with security codes.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in Sealed. I don't think there would be a problem with Constructed tournaments since the security code you submit is the one in your deck and isn't affected by whatever Masterbase your opponent is using Mr. Green
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1